In SEO world we often heard or talked about the term DA (Domain Authority) And PA (Page Authority) Actually these are metrics Created by the Moz to measure the score of your domain and pages in many aspects like backlinks, Content quality and so on… Domain Authority depends on many things but most importantly counts your link profile. Link profiles are the number of quality links pointed out to your site. It counts by 1-100. 1-20 is normal counts and gaining 20 to 40 is much harder. You will not get it quickly hence it takes some time and you have to be patient. Here in this article I will show you the 5 ways to How To Increase Domain Authority.
How To Increase Domain Authority
1. Improve Your Site SEO – This will include some technical stuffs like structure of your site, how much navigation friendly, meta tags condition, URL structure which is very important, breadcrumbs, keywords, headings tag setup, image optimizations, keyword density, internal link building and so on. Make your site user friendly not the Google bot friendly. Your site provide valuable and rich content to your users. Make your site to navigate easily and quickly Don’t try to use hidden links or doorways and cloaking the links. Use appropriate Meta tags. Make your url structure clean and short. optimize your images which will drastically compress and reduce your images size which makes your site and images load fastly.
2. Linking With Visitor – How unique is your content, how much it is useful to readers. try to bring something new, some very useful tips or tutorials or peace of information that is very informative and eye cathie. try to win readers heart, do everything what you need for the sake of your visitors. Write quality and unique contents which will make a reason for your visitors to visit your site first. Illustrate the topic clearly which you are writing about. You can use pictures in your posts.
3. Internal Linking – Google loves this. Try to know your blog, see a glance, keep up to date with your blog, try to do topics related internal link building. Google bots like this, its very good practice for your site. its very much important and i really mean it. This will not only help you to get index by Google quickly, It will also decrease your site bounce rate by getting your visitors to another posts of your blog or website.
4. Cleanup Bad Links – Try to find out bad links, try to clean up that bad links. Try to maintain schedule for your site. do not wait for the penalty for your bad backlinks and remove it as early as possible. Try to make your url clean and short, don’t use special characters to your urls. It will harm your ranking as well.
5. Patience – Its all about patience, as it is a slow process. its not that you wrote an article, did some backlinks and wallah, you site is in ranking. you have to spend time and create strategy for your site. Be focus on what you are doing with your site. Don’t try to do it quickly as it will harm your site performance an ranking. Always remember: “Slow an steady wins the race”
I hope that this few points will help you to increase your domain authority. You simply just have to follow these few points and thats it you will get your result. I will soon write about Page authority also, So, stay tuned. If you have any questions and suggestions regarding this topic, you are highly welcome to share it with us by commenting below.